[nagdu] Cats nd aMulti Pet Households

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Sep 25 13:59:03 UTC 2015

Hi Danielle,
I have two cats, one has diabetes and is very thin now, the other is a bit on the pudgy side, so I can easily tell them apart. But, if your cats feel very similar, you can always have a collar on one and nothing on the other, or different shaped name tags on each of their collars. As far as the cat food, I keep mine on a low bookcase, about 3 1/2 feet tall, so that the cats can get up there, but the dogs can't.
As far as toys, that can be a bit tricky. Mambo really likes the cat toys, like the catnip stuffed mice. He will try to chew on them, so I have to really watch him and make sure he only plays with his toys. Cat toys can be ripped up by our dogs very quickly.
Deanna and Mambo