[nagdu] Allergic reaction to ear cleanser?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Sep 26 00:07:04 UTC 2015

For yeast, I use 50 50 water and white vinegar. It is gone in days. That was
with my second guide. Sorry, if you tried this treatment if didn't work for
you, warm hugs.

Just remembered, I used this on the lab in the house a couple of times. This
was before we changed food, I am pretty sure. Anyway neither dog has had
yeast in ages. I don't think Jake ever had it here. Jake's ears just smell
waxy. I clean them with whatever ear wash I have around, just whenever,
smile.

Becky and Jake