[nagdu] Attention guide dog users!

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:09:12 UTC 2015

Attention guide dog users!!

You don't want to miss an exciting opportunity to help change what it means
to be blind here in Texas! Join us for an informative conference call at 5
p.m. Sunday, October 4 to help us firm up plans to form the Texas
Association of Guide Dog Users division, or TXAGDU during the upcoming state
convention.

Our convention is November 13-15, so we have lots of work to do.

Here is the conference call information:

Call in number: 641-715-3300
Access code: 560908

Please pass this announcement on to your friends who are interested in
learning about working with a guide dog.

Come and help us live the lives we want!

Sincerely,

Liz Campbell