[nagdu] Volunteers Needed

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 15:37:42 UTC 2015

Dear NAGDU Members,

                The National Association of Guide dog users, a strong &
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, is preparing to
release version 2 of the Guide & Service Dog Mobile App. This new release
will fix a couple bugs in the app, edit some information contained in it,
add new information, and add a couple exciting new features to it. When
released, this app will also be made available to the Canadian app store! We
are also hoping for an Android and Windows version soon, as well!

To prepare the app for this update, we need a few NAGDU members willing to
help us with some research and review. Specifically, we want to update the
information contained in the state law section, as some of this information
is already out of date and contains information that is not relevant to
service animal users. If you are willing to volunteer to help us out, please
send a message to Aaron Cannon, our mobile app developer, with your name,
email address, and telephone number. Aaron's email address is

cannona at fireantproductions.com

                We appreciate your dedication to our Movement and your
willingness to make NAGDU the leader in service animal advocacy and policy
it is!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)

President at nagdu.org

http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!