[NAGDU] [seeing-eye] Is it safe to give our dogs extra fiber?

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 19:09:19 UTC 2016

Hi Chaim,
First, I downloaded your book to my Kindle and am ennjoying it.

For Yatzee, have you tried adding some olive oil to his food?  Maybe that
might soften things up so he can park comfortably.  But, keep trying your
vet.

Lyn and Oliver
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown