[NAGDU] NEW PUPPY!

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:15:57 UTC 2016

For those interested in the tasks of psychiatric service dogs, you might want to read a really good book I just finished. It is called: the possibility dogs. It is by Susannah Charlson. It is available on Bookshare. I am not sure if it is available on bard. It was a really great book and I came away with a really strong appreciation for the task the dogs do.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone