[NAGDU] NEW PUPPY!

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 10 16:27:04 UTC 2016

I completely agree. This book is awesome! Even the audio version from audible is terrific as well, because the author narrates it. :-) I have also met several people who have psychiatric service dogs, and I am still fascinated by their training. They have been very gracious in describing what the dogs do, and it's incredibly personalized.