[NAGDU] Suggestions for raincoat for Standard poodle

terrie arnold terrieiphone at me.com
Sun Apr 10 16:00:08 UTC 2016

Well I know there's a lady that has a dog through leader dog, and she makes raincoats a fit over dog harnesses, so you might try calling leader dog and seeing if they have contact for this lady I know she lives in Michigan outside of Lansing as I had her make a raincoat that fit over the dog harness for my last dog and it's still working for my current dog
So they she made in various bright colors line green yellow orange blue red so call leader dog and see if they have a contact number for this lady and she make some custom fit for your dog as to the length and girth and all that stuff so good luck as I have tried the store raincoats they don't fit poodles very well as I have a standard silver poodle right now so good luck

My thoughts for today