[NAGDU] Suggestions for raincoat for Standard poodle

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 10 13:37:15 UTC 2016

I have a raincoat made of some sturdy cloth-raincoat material, with Velcro
straps around the neck and girth, so it fits a lot of dog sizes.  It also
has snazzy racing stripes along the sides.  I can't tell you where to get it
though; I bought it from GDB like 30 years ago, and it's still going strong.
Tracy