[NAGDU] Guide dog and pet dog

David david at bakerinet.com
Sun Apr 10 22:35:21 UTC 2016

Our pet Lab/Husky cross rests on the couch.  My guide Lab/Golden cross
does not and has never seemed interested.  They both sleep on their own
doggie beds in our bedroom at night.

Except for barking at someone at the door, I don't think what your pet
does has a great influence on your trained guide dog.  Ours have
different busy schedules and neither seems to pay much attention to the
other except when playing together.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL