[NAGDU] Megabus

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 20:45:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have only had one trip on Megabus and will never use them again.  The
driver complained about not knowing about the dog in advance but he finally
did let me on the bus.  My main complaint was that the bus was almost two
hours arriving at my pick up spot.  Here in Indianapolis there is no
building or place to sit, just.  I was left with my golden retriever just
standing out there in the hot sun for all that time.  I kept trying to reach
them by phone but, it was not possible, all I got was the reservation line
who said they did not have any information.  At least with other bus
companies, you have an inside station with live human customer service
people to ask if you have questions.  Even though the price is much less, I
would never use them again.  Here in the Indianapolis area they have also
been in a few serious accidents which resulted in death and serious
injuries.  For me, that is not a good track record of safe service.  Now,
remember, this is just my opinion.  Some of you might have had good
experiences with them.  Safe travels to the convention , no matter how you
get there.  I can't afford to come this year.

Sandra and Eva