[NAGDU] Megabus

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Apr 14 21:26:07 UTC 2016

Hello Sandra. That is too bad that your experiences have been pretty negative. Of course like with any other company mileage can vary because people are always different. By law you do not half to let anyone know about having a guy dog. So the driver should not have even mentioned it. However one thing that I always recommend especially if you are a dog user is to purchase table seats. They are usually two or three dollars more but that's worth it to me. As far as not having inside places to wait, that is normal or rather typical for a lot of bus stations for Mega Bus because in many cases they are leasing space from established properties. Sometimes it's transit center is and other times it's parking lots. So doing some research ahead of time to find out what kind of stop you will be at will be a good idea. I have only used Mega Bus in Texas and so of course it's going to be different in different states.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer

Voice/Text: 832.554.7285