[NAGDU] Pace

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 17 15:43:08 UTC 2016

I was saying the other day that Krokus only goes about 2.5 miles an hour,
but I was wrong.  We took a long walk yesterday, and, when the sidewalks
were decent, and the traffic was a few feet away so he didn't feel anxious
about it, he went 4 miles an hour.  When we got to more broken sidewalks, he
slowed down, which is good. And we came to several areas where the sidewalk
had been repaired, with tape stretched across about shin-high.  Krokus could
have easily stepped over, but he did not, and he was patient and steadfast
while I got it through my thick skull he was telling me something and not
messing around.

So once again I have under-appreciated the skills of the Krokus.  Hey, he
really is a good Seeing Eye dog!

Tracy