[NAGDU] Apartment Complex- Picking up poop

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:45:19 UTC 2016

I don't think I'd agree to it. I'm not as confident with fair housing rules,
but I don't think they can request a health certificate to prove a service
dog doesn't have diseases. If they can't do that, then I wouldn't agree to a
DNA test either. If they can request a health certificate, then you'd
probably have to agree to the DNA. I wouldn't like it either way and would
probably live somewhere else.

Sherry