[NAGDU] Apartment Complex- Picking up poop

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Apr 21 16:12:56 UTC 2016

I didn't know that about Israel...god help you if you're blind and you miss
a piece then, and meanwhile there are other countries where no one cleans up
after their dogs, go figure. I personally think blind people should be
exempt, but I'm sure I'm the minority on this list based on what I'm
reading, and I do clean up, but it's just my personal opinion, sue me if
you don't like it--smile.

Dan the grouchy but lovable