[NAGDU] Apartment Complex- Picking up poop

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Apr 21 16:16:57 UTC 2016

And I remember my apartment complex in Maryland and the manager asking me
about it when it turned out that it wasn't my dog, they even showed me the
spot and I said I never took my dog there, but because some guys on the
first floor with a window out there had seen me earlier in the general area
and then they found dog defecation they just had to assume it's me...Oh
well, keeps everyone busy--smile.
Now I didn't say busy busy, or get busy".
I should watch my syntax, I said "they assumed it was me" whereas really I
meant they assumed it was my dog--lol  I have not, even in the most drunken
state under the influence of MD2020 (anyone remember that stuff?)  ...have
not ever goene to the bathroom on a lawnin front of a ground fllor
apartment--smile

Dan