[NAGDU] Apartment Complex- Picking up poop

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 18:35:32 UTC 2016

If this is the situation I think it is, the guide dog owner willingly went
along with the expense of having the DNA on file because in the past she had
been wrongly accused of leaving poop, when it was other people letting their
dog go in her yard area.  The tenants were responsible for keeping their
area of lawn clean, even if it wasn't their dog's mess.  She was having to
clean up other dog's poop and if she missed any she would get fined.

I don't know how I feel about this.  On the one hand, I don't like the idea
of having to prove my innocence.  On the other hand, I don't want to be
paying fines for other people's poop.   The choices for going over the yard
to find poop would involve a lot of time and unpleasantness on my part or
hiring a sighted person to check it over.  Either way would be aggravating
at the very least.

Julie