[NAGDU] I am mad at Sedona!

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:47:06 UTC 2016

I have not been able to work Sedona as much as is needed,because of the
scorriatic Arthritis in my ankles. They hurt so bad I can barely get around
and are not healing very well. I have to keep my legs up as much as
possible.For days I have watched Sedona eyeing the hat that I paid $15 for
at the street fair. This hat is to keep the sun off of me as some of the
meds I take make me sensitive to the sun. She kept eyeing it and it was up
on a top shelf,where I thought she could not reach it. Yesterday, she
jumped up against the shelf and knocked the hat down and ripped it to
pieces before I could even get to her.She ran around the house with her
prize so I could not get it away from her. When there was nothing left of
it but a pile of straw,she left it .I was so mad, and I yelled at her but
she paid no attention to me. She was put in her crate and ignored for the
rest of the night. Oh, the joys of raising a puppy!!!She is so darn smart
that she is finding ways to entertain herself,because I am unable to work
with her at this time.I am doing obedience with her but I am unable to take
her out and work her with the wheelchair.She has so much energy, that she
needs to run next to the wheelchair for about 4 runs around the block,maybe
more. She never seems to get tired.She never wineds down. No shut off
switch on this dog! The joys of puppyhood..........Mardi and
Shaman,semi-retired and Neechee,GD and Sedona,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/