[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: I am mand at Sedona

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun Apr 24 02:38:50 UTC 2016

Mardi,

I was sick for a couple of weeks when Mitzi was a pup, and it was a
nightmare! I was so relieved when I could finally drag myself to the
park and collapse on the grass while she ran off all the excess energy.
She was so busy all the time, mentally and physically, so it was just
impossible to keep up. She would bounce off the wals, and sometimes
almost bounce off the ceiling. Then she would turn around and charm my
socks off so I couldn't stay mad. With Loki, we have the yard and Zay to
help run his energy off, so he doesn't get that kind of pent up energy
and go nuts very often. Whew!

Hope you feel better soon and can get your girl out and go. She sounds
like a lot of fun.

Tami