[NAGDU] I am mand at Sedona

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 01:53:19 UTC 2016

Hi all, Mardi here. I am no longer mad at Sedona. It is hard to stay mad
when she comes up to me and looks at me and then puts her head in my lap
and licks my hands and then my face and does this little wiggle dance
while licking me.She is really a very sweet dog and very loving. She just
has so much energy and she doesn't quite know what to do with it all. She
needs to run and run till she gets tired.But I can't accommodate her at
this time. Maybe by next week my ankles will be better and then I will take
her out. She loves to run next to my wheelchair. I am learning that it
takes a great deal of patience to raise a Dutch Shepherd puppy. Even Lily,
my first guide that I raised from a puppy,wasn't this energetic and she was
a Siberian Husky! She was mild compared to Sedona! Maybe, It's a good thing
that I have the patience that I have, as I could see some one else loose it
and possibly abuse a puppy like her. I have seen it in enough of the rescue
dogs. I guess it is those rescues that I have worked with that has given me
the patience to deal with Sedona. I was mad at her in the moment, but I
never even thought of hitting her, but crating her and ignoring her for the
rest of the night did help us both calm down. I'm out the $15 and the hat
but I still have a great dog that will some day be a great guide dog. I
think we are learning from each other.   Mardi and Shaman,semi-retired and
Neechee,GD and SedonaGDIT.
--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/