[NAGDU] dogs and convention

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Tue Apr 26 15:36:15 UTC 2016

One definite plus of the NFB conventions is the well-written directions that come in the program. Since that program is usually out prior to convention, you can study those directions. I’ve found them extremely helpful, even if it’s at the same place for a couple years in a row. They are a good reminder.