[NAGDU] dogs and convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:34:42 UTC 2016

I always found that it was well to get to convention a little early, too. My
ex-husband did this partly because he has a severe hearing loss and it was
easier for him to learn the lay of the land when there weren't quite so many
people around. I found, and so did he, that if the dogs had enough down
time, and if we didn't show too much stress ourselves, they were willing and
eager to accept the challenge laid out before them. Except for the last year
I took a dog to convention, I enjoyed taking mine very much, the exception
of Weird Wayne pooping on the tenth floor of the hotel in Detroit. Wayne
wasn't keen on working, but when he came to new places he was more apt to do
it, so for a few days he would be eager to work the convention.
Cindy Lou Ray