[NAGDU] Just a thought

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:26:05 UTC 2016

My dog would not use the relief areas. She is somewhat picky about
where she will go and that's just the way it goes unfortunately. If it
is so important not to use the grass then perhaps relief areas that a
dog would *actually* want to use should be put in place. I've seen the
same at airports, a 3x3 box that I can't imagine any dog wanting to go
in.

Plus, as nice as it is for us humans that the areas are constantly
cleaned, the smells encourage the dogs to go more quickly.

In Orlando last year, I was directed to the grass by hotel employees
multiple times when asking for assistance finding a relief area. It's
unfortunate that it causes damage to the grass but I just don't see
any reasonable way around it. I try to use concrete when I can.

Mike