[NAGDU] crate

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 27 15:58:52 UTC 2016

Original message:
> The crate is a large crate up to 75 pound dog.
Dog can see on three sides of crate not the back.
I finally figured out how to get it to fold down like I like it.
Now I am trying to decide if I want to take the dog to go with me to
the sleep study.
I know when the dog is spoken to, she gets out of control.
i know I don't have to be there until 9:30 PM.
Where she should be settled for the night as far as going out.
She did fit nicely in the crate being able to stand up turn around and
lie down with no problems.
The price of the crate is $27.
I don't remember the change, so thought I would round it up to the next
whole number.
What would you folks do, take the set dog, or pick it up from the vet.
The cost of the vet over night is $15.
Thanks,
Hi, dar,  this Papa crate that you're describing  here,   purchased at
Walmart, sounds really cool. How much does it cost? How big can a dog
be  or weigh in order to fit inside the folded crate? I'd be interested
in getting one for my guide  dog. Thank you.