[NAGDU] Walking with guy dog and toddler or stroller.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Apr 27 21:25:13 UTC 2016

When Alena was young enough yet to be in a stroller, I did pull the stroller behind me. As we just used a standard one with a bar all the way across, this involved tilting the stroller on its two back wheels and pulling it with my right hand. For walking, we would hold a hand, but in addition we used a child leash and harness as an extra safety measure.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name