[NAGDU] Walking with guy dog and toddler or stroller.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:48:20 UTC 2016

				I found working a dog with a toddler very
difficult to the point that I stopped using a dog. Toddlers are developing a
sense of self so you need and want to do things at their pace, both for them
and for you. Things take longer. Holding hands didn't work with my kids at
that age, they just didn't get the concept to the point where I was
comfortable using it in a real world scenario. I found it far easier to use
a cane. Others have had different experiences, and I'd suggest hopping onto
the blind parents list.