[NAGDU] crate

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:30:31 UTC 2016

Oh, that's true. Maybe she has to take a bus to get there. I don't have any
bus service so did not think of it, and of course I had retired my dog by
the time I had it. I honestly don't care, but was just thinking I got there
at 7:45, by 8:30 they were putting wires all over me, and by 9:30 I was
crawling into bed. The room was reasonably small and had a bath, so I didn't
think I'd need a dog. I probably would have left him home if he hadn't
retired. But certainly I think people should take the dog to the sleep study
if they want or need to.
Cindy