[NAGDU] crate

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 27 23:42:25 UTC 2016

Original No I have to get a ride or take a cab.
This would be the first time sense she has been home that we were separated.
I am taking her different places to get her used to different things.
Where she knows we are still together.
I know we will get it all worked out.
I just don't want her to bark in the middle of the night in a strange
place waking others up.
message: