[NAGDU] Harness handles

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:28:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a harness handle that is similar to the GDB handles that have a quick release on each end of the handle where it connects to the rings on either side? I called Pilot and left a message for Ray to call me back, but I was just curious if he didn't have anything like that, if there's a place to order one from. Surely there is, because gdb gets them from somewhere for sure. It's just a lot easier to travel with the body on and the handle taken off, and I'm not fond of the old style harness handle that I have on this harness, that has the strong metal hooks that can be crimped and spread apart, but they are so strong it takes someone very very strong to do it, and it's virtually a permanent handle because of that. It's just way too much of a pain to take off and put on more than one time. Any ideas? Thanks. Kerri

Sent from my iPhone