[NAGDU] Update On My New Guide Dog

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 19:50:23 UTC 2016

Rachel:

Welcome home to you and Demi.  She sounds wonderful.  It sounds like she has
settled into your life very well.  You have also had two great adventures
with the camping and hotel.  I know what you mean about feeling more
confident with a dog.  I also am a very good cane traveler but, nothing
compares to how great you feel walking with a dog.  I remember my first walk
41 years ago when I felt like I had my sight back and could do anything as
long as my dog was at my side.  Enjoy working with Demi and keep us updated
on your adventures.

Sandra and Eva, The Goofy Golden