[NAGDU] Update On My New Guide Dog

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Aug 11 21:15:16 UTC 2016

Good for you, it will be a year for our team in November.
She will be two in 9 days.
We were walking up to uber with the back door open. I thought she would take a leap to jump into the van.
She walked up to the curb waiting for me to say ok
We have steps to go down to wait for the car
Keep up the swell work

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future