[NAGDU] FW: [Njagdu] Blind Man With Guide Dog Denied Uber Ride, Stands Up For Rights

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:57:59 UTC 2016

			For those who don't know, I have a two-year-old. A
couple weeks ago, we were doing some grocery shopping and she peed all over
the place, through her diaper, through her pants, through the rungs of the
cart, and onto the floor. Nobody said anything negative about it, I just
told the cleanup crew and that was the end of that. Contrast that with a
guide dog having an accident... somebody someonewhere would have said
something mean.
I do think that our (and at this point I'm not part of the our) dogs should
be well groomed and well behaved. I also think that the bar is set far
higher then it is for anybody else, mothers, old people who have trouble
with their bodily functions, children who get sick at the wrong time and
place... the list goes on.