[NAGDU] Traffic checks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 17 11:54:39 UTC 2016

Hi Anne.
I know you're right.  2 people have been killed on the main street here, and
the cops have done nothing at all.  And of course, what am I doing out
without a keeper, anyway?  Makes me furious, really.  You're so kind.  You
only want a camera to take pictures of the offender.  I want a bazooka.  Cut
me off?  Boom! But the noise would scare my dog.
I say, bring on the driverless cars, so the idiots aren't in charge anymore.
Tracy