[NAGDU] Traffic checks

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed Aug 17 12:05:19 UTC 2016

At the risk of replying with a one-liner,  Hear, Hear.  I couldn't agree
more, Tracy!

Right turning cars frighten me to death.  At least Claire Rose
consistently stops us from getting hit by left turning cars.  The ones
from the right are behind us moving at high speed and our only
protection is if they see us in the crosswalk before they barrel around
their right turn.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL