[NAGDU] question for GDA grads

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:30:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

While at the NFB convention, I discussed the possibility of switching
from Pilot Dogs with several schools. I spoke with Guiding Eyes, the
Seeing Eye, and GDB. My question is for GDA graduates.

I would prefer that I receive emails off list, as I don't want to
clutter the list. What I am curious to know is what the process is for
switching to GDA. I would also like to know if GDA trains poodles, as I
am alergic to shedding breeds.

Thanks for reading,

Chantel.

P.S. My decision isn't final, I am just trying to get information.