[NAGDU] Seeing Eye Stories

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Thu Aug 18 02:26:58 UTC 2016

Thank you guys for the cool stories . Sheryl, that was an interesting way to meet Mr. Frank…and you wil lnever forget it! I kinda had a similar experience. We were in the dining room eating and current Seeing Eye executive director Jim Kusch walked in and my new dog Shep growled at his dog. I did not catch it at first, but it was a little embarrassing when one of the trainers came up to me and told me that Shep was the one growling. I went to a conference downtown Nashville the week before last and Wendy and I found the historical placard landmark of where the Seeing Eye started on Union Avenue. It was neat to get Shep and I’s picture at the spot where it all began in 1929!! Have a great rest of the week my federation family!
Best,

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!