[NAGDU] Visually-impaired clicker trainers list?

infinitepaws at aol.com infinitepaws at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 21:59:27 UTC 2016

I have the Vi clicker trainers list, but it has not been active in quite a while. (neither have I , for that matter). it is at yahoogroups. As I am currently training my replacement guide dog, after a long hiatus, I would love to rejuvenate the list.. For those who remember.. Alexandra is now 16 years old..and living a life of retirement

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who appreciate where they've been and where they are. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to stay in the drama that others create for excitement. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." - Unknown