[NAGDU] Visually-impaired clicker trainers list?

Ann Edie Annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 16:42:30 UTC 2016

Hi, Sandy,

It's nice to hear from you again. I'm still working with my miniature horse
guide, Panda, and still an enthusiastic clicker trainer, both with Panda and
with my other animal companions. I'd be happy to participate in discussions
of clicker training and adaptations for visually impaired people, whether on
a dedicated list or on these guide dog users' groups.

I hope you will fill us in with info about your current trainee guide and
with some of your observations and training tips as they occur to you in the
course of your daily life with your dogs.

Best,
Ann