[NAGDU] Alone At Home

EliseBerkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 12:51:34 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone.
Becky and I are still doing good.  Our bond is stronger than ever, and we are preparing to start school soon.  My question is:  My husband and I are going to a wedding.  We will be gone for about 5 hours.  I am undecided as to whether to take Becky or not.  It is definitely no problem to take her.  And, if I leave her at home, I feel so guilty.  She gets sad, follows me everywhere while she taps me with her nose, and sits and watches us as we close the door.  Breaks my heart.  How long do you leave your guides at home alone?  Does anyone else have this guilty party?  I really need help.  Thank you.
Elise and Becky