[NAGDU] Alone At Home

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 15:41:36 UTC 2016

Elise, I thought I was the queen of guilt. Welcome to the family, giggle. If
you and your honey want to dance at the wedding, you can leave her home or
she can sit with a friend while you dance. It pretty much has to be medical
if I don't take my dogs somewhere. My husband's guide can't go with him
certain places as it is unhealthy for him to slip on floors with a sore
back. Traveling on planes and trains for the old fellow is not wise for him
to do either. So sometimes I am home to pup sit, or he just snoozes on the
bed. Because he is snoozing we have five or six hours to safely spend away
from home. Neighbors have a key to our home, so if we are delayed, they
fight to play with the labby fellow.

Jake goes with me everywhere. He loves the adventure and just kicks his paws
with so much joy.

But when we went on our honeymoon the pups stayed home. We had fun
exploring, frankly, without them. There are just places you want to go with
someone special, smile.

So you decide as her leader. The decision is the decision. It isn't right or
wrong. It is your decision, period, warm smile.

Becky and something fluffy under my desk, dats me, toothy grin. Love Jake