[NAGDU] Your Tech Gifts for Furry Friends E-mail

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Fri Dec 16 15:54:28 UTC 2016

Dear Cindy,
 As guide dog users, we also purchase items for  our dogs as guide dogs and companions, whether it be toys,or  other devices. The article specifically talks  about a GPS product called Whistle  to use with your dog.I use it as a guide dog user in case I was to lose him or we got seperated. It also keeps track of his activity throughout the day. I appreciate your opinion, but others might find the article  beneficial.
James Alan Boehm

Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Send NFB correspondences to: secretary at NFB-TN.org
-Audrey Hepburn:“Nothing is impossible,
the word itself says ‘I’m Possible"

> On Dec 16, 2016, at 9:20 AM, Cindy Ray <cindyray at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> James, I really don’t think the article is appropriate. How does it pertain to guide dogs? We aren’t flooded with messages these days, but discern a little before posting.
> Thanks.
> Cindy

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!