[NAGDU] Montana snow

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Fri Dec 16 22:07:41 UTC 2016

We have 20 inches of snow,
I stand in the door way letting her out to go where she wishes to go.
I figure I can get out again when weather is better to pick up after her.
Also we are to get wind chill minus 40 degrees.
I don't know how to get her to go fast, she takes her sweet time.
We are fine in the house no matter how board she gets.
We play toys then I feel she needs to entertain herself just a bit
chewing a bone and just relaxing.
I don't let her go out every five minutes because she is board.
Who ever asked for a white Christmas sure got one.
We will have to get someone to get the snow blower over to get us out,
then we can go places again.
Safe at home is just rite for us.
I don't have baby socks to put on her feet nor do I have boots her size.
We will get threw this the best we know how, just wanted to share how
much of everything we got.
Plus sharing how we are getting threw it all.
Playing and just relaxing.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23