[NAGDU] Cold Krokus

Sandra Burmester skburmester at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:56:33 UTC 2016

Hi Tracy,
I have been a guide dog user for 26 years and have used a warm dog goat
that is waterproof on the outside as well as fleece lined.  The dogs feet
also need to be protected with waterproof boots to keep the feet and legs
warm.  The cold does travel up the legs to the body from the feet.  I also
have my dog moving even if just in a circle arould me while wating for a
bus.  this also helps to keep them warm.
That warm and Happy wags

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Tracy Carcione via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org