[NAGDU] Cold Krokus

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 21:18:44 UTC 2016

You might try Etsy.  There are some people there who will do custom coats.
So you pick the colors, fabrics and fill, give them the measurements and get
a warm coat that hopefully fits.  I corresponded with two different people
last year when I was shopping for a over the harness coat for Jetta.  I
didn't end up purchasing anything because the over the harness part turned
out to be more complicated.

So she's wearing Monty's coat and I just fold it so it fits her reasonably
okay.  Unfortunately the lady who made that coat doesn't do them any more.
Be prepared to spend some money though.  The Etsy coats that I was
considering were around $80 to $100.

Please let us know what you find and how you like it.  I'd still like to get
Jetta something that's a bit heavier and fits her unique shape a bit better.

Julie
New lowered price on my book:
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC