[NAGDU] An interesting question

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 3 21:42:52 UTC 2016

I think it should be a criminal offense for any dog to attack any other dog.
This would include guide dogs, but also if I'm walking with a pet dog.  It
would also apply if a guide dog attacks another dog.   Dog attacks  are not
okay for any dog on either side of the equation.  I don't think the issue
should be limited to only blind people with guides, although the cost in
money and trauma is certainly higher.  Perhaps criminal penalties for any
dog attack and greater criminal penalties for service dogs?

Julie