[NAGDU] An interesting question

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:01:25 UTC 2016

Hi every one, Mardi here. I definitely think there should be legislature
with a criminal offense for any owner who owns a dog that attacks any
service dog. My Shaman has been attacked 7 times by pit bulls and several
times by small dogs and has been harassed many times by loose dogs. My Lily
and Nala were also attacked several times. Nothing has ever been done about
it.So far Neechee has not been attacked but we have been harassed by loose
dogs.I don't want my puppy,Sedona attacked either . Something needs to be
done about this serious situation.     Mardi and Shaman,semi-retired and
Neechee,GD and Sedona,Future Guide Dog.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/
This