[NAGDU] Krokus update

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:48:29 UTC 2016

Nope, he can't live on antibiotic drugs, but are you open to trying
natural antibiotics, e.g. colloidal silver, oregano extract, or
oregano capsules? Those won't wreak havoc on his system, and will work
with his body to fend off whatever pathogen is causing this.

Also, are you giving him probiotics? Bad bacteria thrive when there
are not enough good bacteria.

Don't accept that this is the way things have to be.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs