[NAGDU] Krokus update

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 15 14:55:22 UTC 2016

Hi Raven.
Yes, he gets probiotics with every meal.  They're part of his food, and I've
been adding a supplement as well.

I don't do very well measuring out liquids, which I suppose colloidal silver
and oregano extract are.  How exact does one have to be?  Do you have a
method for measuring them?
CS at least I'm sure I could get at the health food store, though it's
pretty pricey, as I recall.  What about the oregano?
Tracy