[NAGDU] [GDUI-Chat] Report a serious incident with a driver

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 19 17:04:17 UTC 2016

The really stupid thing about their refusal to provide information is that when you request your ride, the car's make and license number is presented, along with the driver's first name. Unfortunately that information disappears once the ride starts, and that information is not available in the history. So, what, do we need to take a screenshot of every Uber trip just so we can keep license plate numbers?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name