[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:11:51 UTC 2016

Hi Tracey,

Actually, you can ditch the clicker since he understands about ringing the bell.  The reward is going outside.

I’d just take him out when he rings the bell.  Frantic bell ringing is just his way of being excited, I think, about doing something new.  He’ll get the hang of it soon enough and just ring it when he has to go.

Also, this goes without saying, but don’t ring the bell every time you leave, just when you are taking him to potty.

hth,
Caitlyn